Welcome to a new gamedev compo for ZX Spectrum - "Your Game 6".
Previously this competition was held in 2014 and collected 10 works: http://alonecoder.nedopc.com/zx/ti5_pack.zip
The competition, like last time, accepts games that fully work on a bare ZX Evo board with baseconf firmware (i.e. 48K / 128K / Pentagon1024 / ATM2 / ATM3 + SD-card). The game should not require any more devices, but can support them. Voting will be conducted taking into account the system requirements of the game.
The prize fund at the moment is 158,000 rubles (₽) and can be increased with the funds of those who wish (see the contacts section below).
The main sponsor is SASPACK LLC
By popular vote, the prize is divided as follows (in the future, amounts may grow up, and other special prizes may be added):
50,000 rubles - first place
30,000 rubles - second place
20,000 rubles - third place
50,000 rubles - prize from the jury (the jury is determined by the main sponsor)
The rest is for special prizes.
The deadline for accepting works is December 1st, 2020. The award period is until March 2021.
The game should not be released until this date, except for the demos released before 2020 (but during the development process you can upload screenshots and video materials).
Only full games will participate in the competition, that is, not demo versions.
For participants new to the ZX Evo (baseconf) architecture:
- Russian documentation (ATM2): http://atmturbo.nedopc.com/inf/books/nedopc/atm_hard.zip
- Russian documentation (ATM3 + дополнительные возможности ZX Evo baseconf): http://svn.zxevo.ru/dl.php?repname=pentevo&path=%2Fdocs%2Fzxevo_base_configuration.pdf
- English documentation (ATM2): http://alonecoder.nedopc.com/zx/books/ATMHW.rar
- English documentation (ATM3 + extra features of ZX Evo baseconf): http://svn.zxevo.ru/dl.php?repname=pentevo&path=%2Fdocs%2Fzxevo_base_configuration_eng.odt
- http://alonecoder.nedopc.com/zx/evosdk_libs.rar - a set of utilities and a tile-sprite library for development with C language (ATM2 / ATM3).
- http://alonecoder.nedopc.com/zx/unreal_project.rar - a set of utilities and a tile-sprite library for development with ALASM assembler (ATM2).
- http://alonecoder.nedopc.com/zx/atm_example.rar - SjASMPlus cross-assembler with the simplest example of sprite output (ATM2).
- http://nedoos.ru/ - an operating system that simplifies the development of large projects with SjASMPlus, C and NedoLang (ATM2 / ATM3 + SD-card / HDD).
- documentation for ERS system calls that allow you to directly download files from FAT-drives (only for ZX Evo): http://svn.zxevo.ru/dl.php?repname=pentevo&path=%2Fdocs%2F%D0%9E%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5+%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%81-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8+%27%27EVO+Reset+Service%27%27.pdf
- for participants (team search, help with code, testing, accepting promises and works): dmitry.alonecoder(at)gmail.com
- for sponsors (preliminary arrangement and transfer of funds to the prize fund): staspi(at)yandex.ru
Призовой фонд конкурса составил
Генеральный спонсор SASPACK LLC